COPPER ALGAECIDE For Difficult Algae Problems
Extended Control and Prevention for Mustard Algae
Algae, while not harmful to bathers, does not belong in a properly operated swimming pool. If allowed to grow freely, the pool quickly becomes unusable. Algae can make your pool water hazy, clog filters, create objectionable odors, increase chlorine demand and reduce effectiveness of other pool chemicals. Using a good algaecide as part of regular pool maintenance is the best way to control these microscopic plants. Copper Algaecide is a concentrated algaecide formulated using a triple chelation process to hold copper in solution for longer algae control. Copper Algaecide stays active longer in the pool and provides extended treatment against mustard and other forms of algae.
- Broad spectrum – Effective on all types of algae, even stubborn mustard.
- Long lasting – Control and prevent algae for up to 120 days.
- Non-foaming – Unlike some algaecides, Copper Algaecide is specially formulated to be non-foaming – ideal for pools with attached spas.
- pH tolerant – Is effective in both acidic and alkaline pH ranges, thereby eliminating the need to alter pool chemistry prior to application.
- No waiting – The pool can be used immediately after treatment.
- Lower chlorine demand – Can be used in pools treated with chlorine and its use may reduce the amount of chlorine chemicals normally required.
- Complements most sanitizers – Formulated to be compatible with most chemicals commonly used to treat pools.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Two (2) ounces per 5,000 gallons of pool water. See dosage chart on product label.
- Mix the correct amount of the product with 1 gallon of water and distribute around the edge of the pool. Apply initial treatment dosage to a freshly filled pool or at first visible signs of algae.
- One (1) ounce per 5,000 gallons of pool water. See dosage chart on product label.
- Apply the correct amount of product mixed with 1 gallon of water every two (2) weeks.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review