Swim Best ALGAECIDE 60 - For Complete Algae Control
Kills and prevents all types of algae without the foam
Algae, while not harmful to bathers, does not belong in a properly operated swimming pool. If allowed to grow freely, the pool quickly becomes unusable. Algae can make your pool water cloudy, clog filters, create objectionable odors, increase chlorine demand and reduce effectiveness of other pool chemicals. Using a good algaecide as part of regular pool maintenance is the best way to control these microscopic plants. Algaecide 60 is a highly concentrated liquid algaecide consisting of a cationic polymer, effective in killing a wide variety of algae types.
- Broad spectrum – Effective on green free-floating algae as well as yellow and black algae that cling to the walls and bottoms of pools.
- Non-foaming – Specially formulated to be non-foaming in pools with attached spas, waterfalls, or decorative fountains even when added in high concentration slug doses.
- Non-metallic – Will not stain pool surfaces or discolor swimmers’ hair.
- Clarifier – Exhibits excellent clarifying properties, making it an algaecide and clarifier in one.
- Compatible with all sanitizers – Can be used with chlorine, bromine, biguanide and salt systems.
- pH tolerant – Effective in both acidic and alkaline pH ranges, thereby eliminating the need to alter pool chemistry prior to application.
- No chlorine demand – Its use may reduce the amount of chlorine chemicals normally required.
- Versatile performance – Prevents algae growth, controls existing algae in pools, and even prevents growth of most algae during the winter months when pools are not in use.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Note: For maximum effectiveness pools and spas containing heavy growth of algae should be cleaned prior to using this product.
- Initial dosage - For pools with light algae growth, add 11 to 17 ounces of Algaecide 60 per 10,000 gallons of water and remove settled algae. Add 6-11 ounces of this product per 10,000 gallons of water while treating freshly cleaned and filled pools.
- Maintenance dosage - Add 2 to 4 fluid ounces per 10,000 gallons of water every 5-7 days after initial treatment for maintenance.
- Winterizing - Add 6 to 10 fluid ounces per 10,000 gallons of water for pools that have been properly treated during the swim season and are free of visible algae. For pools with some visible algae growth at the end of the swim season, add 12 to 17 ounces per 10,000 gallons of water.
SPAS, WHIRLPOOLS, HOT TUBS, DECORATIVE FOUNTAINS AND PONDS
- Initial Dosage - For spas with just visible algae growth, add 1 to 2 fluid ounces of algaecide per 1,000 gallons of water. For treatment of a freshly cleaned spa or whirlpool, add 0.6 to 1.1 fluid ounces per 1,000 gallons of water.
- Maintenance dosage – Add 0.2 to 0.4 fluid ounces every 5 to 7 days after initial treatment.
Free Shipping on All Orders of $50.00 or more
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review