CHLORINE STABILIZER – Cyanuric Acid
- Protects chlorine from the degrading effects of sunlight (UV).
- Reduces chlorine consumption and saves money.
- Essential for swimming pools utilizing gas chlorine, liquid chlorine (bleach), and calcium hypochlorite tablets or granular for chlorination.
- The cyanuric acid level should be maintained between 30 ppm and 85 ppm.
- 1.5 Lbs. of Chlorine Stabilizer per 10,000 gallons of water will raise cyanuric acid level 10 ppm
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review