Clor Mor Spa Start is specially formulated to contribute an immediate background residual of bromide in spa water providing the benefits of bromine chemistry regardless of whether the sanitizer is bromine or chlorine based. The addition of most commonly used oxidizing sanitizers and shocking compounds serves to activate this bromide reserve. Spa Start, alone, is an inert salt and has no sanitizing or disinfecting properties.
Always use this product in conjunction with an approved sanitizing and disinfecting product.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Concentrated liquid formulation
- Instant level of bromide ion achieved.
- Use with any EPA registered halogen (bromine or chlorine) sanitizer.
- Stabil formulation has long shelf life.
- Bromide bank - Used in conjunction with an approved shock treatment, SPA START generates active bromine in the water.
- Ensure all spa and hot tub equipment is working properly.
- Backwash and/or clean the filter system following manufacturer's directions.
- Adjust the pH to 7.2 to 7.6.
- When using other products as outlined in the directions for this product, always follow directions on those products.
Spa Start should be added when the spa is filled or whenever a significant amount of water is replaced, and weekly thereafter following the maintenance dosage below. With the system operating, simply pour the correct dosage of Spa Start into the water and continue circulation for at least 15 minutes to insure proper distribution of the product.
New Fill or Significant Water Replacement: Add 4 oz. of Spa Start per 250 gallons of water.
Add 1 oz. of Spa Start per 250 gallons of water weekly. Test for proper levels of sanitizer and pH daily. The entire volume of water should be replaced with fresh water every 60 days depending on the amount of use. Commercial spa water should be replaced more frequently following local public health guidelines. Note: This product contains no active chlorine or bromine and is not a disinfectant or sanitizer. Always use in conjunction with and approved spa sanitizer and/or shock
Comparable to Leisure Time Reserve (45300A)
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review