EZ STAIN AWAY For Swimming Pools & Spas
Stain Remover & Inhibitor
Body oils, lotions, dirt and grime from outside exposure and mineral deposits combine to form stains on surfaces, taking away the radiance from your pool or spa. EZ Stain Away is a proprietary blend of multiple dry acids and sequestrants which remove both metal and mineral stains from the wet surfaces of swimming pools and spas. The acids dissolve the stains and the sequestrants keep the metals and minerals in solution until they are removed from the water through regular oxidation and filtration.
- Professional Strength Formula
- Safe for all surfaces – Although the product contains acids, it does not damage the pool surface when used as directed.
- Helps remove stains, residue and spotting – The acid/sequestrant combination is extremely effective in removing all common stains found in pools and spas.
- Sequesters metals and minerals – EZ Stain Away sequesters the material causing stains on tile, vinyl, and fiberglass surfaces and holds them in solution.
- Preventative and cure – This product not only removes stains from surfaces, but also helps prevent stain formation from reoccurring.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Adjust pH of water to 7.0 to 7.1. Full benefit of the formulation is best achieved if water is at this pH during treatment. Higher pH may neutralize acids which greatly reduces the activity of the acids in dissolving the stains.
- If the oxidation potential of the pool water is too high due to a chlorine or bromine level above 0.5 ppm, some of the acids may be reduced in their effectiveness in stain removal.
- Effectiveness of the acids is inhibited at calcium hardness levels above 300 ppm. Add Metal Out Plus or Stain, Rust & Scale Control along with EZ Stain Away if dissolved iron in the water is above 0.5 ppm and/or copper is above 0.3 ppm. The added sequestrant in the water greatly enhances the performance of this product.
- For mild stains: 2.5 lbs. per 20,000 gallons of pool water or 2 oz. per 500 gallons of spa water.
- For heavy stains: 2.5 lbs. per 15,000 gallons of pool water or 2 oz. per 350 gallons of spa water.
- Pre-dissolve EZ Stain Away in 3 gallons of water in a plastic pail before adding to pool or spa.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review