Product was offered at a great price and was shipped out quickly. Can't ask for more........Thanks
This item is considered a HazMat which requires a signature for delivery
- The New Water 407c Chlorine Cycler Pac is pre-filled with 6.16 lbs. of chlorine that, when used with the mineral system, reduces chlorine use by up to 50%.
- The pre-filled Cycler Pac is a convenient way to eliminate the need to touch or smell chlorine.
- The control dial precisely meters out just the right amount of sanitation for each pool without hand measuring.
- The innovative design traps air in the upper part of the Cycler Pac keeps the chlorine dry so it lasts longer with less consumed each season.
- Because the water cycles through only a small amount of chlorine, you get a more uniform and reliable output.
The New Water 407c Chlorine Cycler Pac is at the heart of your pool’s chlorine-based pool care system. The New Water® Cycler erosion technology limits chlorine's exposure to water allowing for more uniform output that makes the chlorine last longer. With no more touching, measuring, or strong chlorine odors, this cycler pac makes it easy for you to relax and enjoy your pool!
Make It A Cool Summer
Keeping your pool bacteria-free doesn’t have to be a chore with a New Water 407c Chlorine Cycler Pac. The New Water System is constantly working as it dispenses low levels of chlorine to control bacteria and provide sanitizing protection for your pool. Once you've determined the correct setting for your pool just set it, then forget it!
To make sure you have the lowest price, we’ll price match competitors, guaranteeing you always pay the lowest price. Order your pool supplies online from MKM Pool Spa today.
Free Shipping on All Orders of $50.00 or more
First of all, great service from MKM again. I'm a very satisfied repeat customer. MKM also has the best prices I could find. This will be my 2nd year to use this New Water Chlorine Cycler Pac 407C, which worked well last year.
Service was great, fast delivery. Not the seller's fault, as the title says- convenience is way too expensive!