Surety MultiTabs Triple-Action Sanitizer - An Advanced Sanitizing Tablet with Triple Action Formula
Surety MultiTabs, with Triple Action, provide one of the most convenient ways available to maintain the safety and clarity of your pool water. Regular chlorinating tablets expend a large portion of their sanitizing power in the oxidation of particulate matter and in fighting algae growth. The Surety MultiTab provides an amazingly easy way in which to sanitize, prevent algae and clarify pool water all with one tablet and the Surety System.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Sanitizes and Kills Bacteria
- Prevents Algae – Built-in algistat prevents pesky algae from getting started so you don’t waste chlorine fighting a persistent growth.
- Cost Effective – Built-in clarifier allows your filter to remove chlorine hungry organic material thereby reducing the amount of chlorine needed to kill bacteria and oxidize wastes.
- Easy To Use – Our Surety MultiTabs are applied weekly through your skimmer basket, floater or automatic chlorinator. That’s all there is to it!
- Exceptionally Clear Water – Surety MultiTabs maintain the crystal clear, blue water that you always wanted – all season long.
- Active Ingredients: Trichloro-s-triazinetrione 84.15%
WHEN USED IN SKIMMERS:
When applied through skimmers, initially add two tablets of this product per 10,000 gallons of water or portion thereof. Add additional product as determined by a test kit or test strip to maintain available chlorine levels of 1-3 PPM. Divide the number of tablets evenly for pools with multiple skimmers. This product may be used in plastic skimmers only if skimmer and the piping between skimmer and pump are plastic. Do not add other chemicals through the skimmer when using this product in skimmer as an explosion or fire may result. Do not turn pump off for more than 8 hours in vinyl pools when tablets are in the skimmer.
ALSO FOR USE IN FLOATERS AND AUTOMATIC CHLORINATORS:
This product is also designed to be used in proportioning mechanisms such as floaters and automatic chlorinators as a maintenance treatment. Fill unit with this product and, following manufacturer’s directions, adjust the feeding mechanism to assure a constant treatment level of 1-3 PPM available chlorine in the pool water. Use a test kit or test strips to monitor chlorine levels. Adjust the feed mechanism as needed. Check and refill the feeder as needed. Do not let this product come in direct contact with vinyl liners or other bleachable surfaces as damage may occur.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review