Lo-Chlor Metal Gone sequester – 1qt
Lo-Chlor Metal Gone sequesters and removes excessive metals from pool water. Great for pool start-ups, it will prevent new stains on pool surfaces with regular use.
- Prevents staining and scaling in pools and spas
- Keeps metals in solution and off the pool surface
- Use weekly as “insurance” against staining and scaling
- Works with all pool finishes and surfaces
- Compatible with salt chlorine generators
- Initial treatment: 16 oz. per 7,500 gallons
- Maintenance treatment: 2 oz. per 7,5000 gallons
Metal ions are present in all pool water and when present in excess amounts they can adhere to the pool surface. This is how metal stains form. To remove metals, Metal Gone sequesters the metal ions from the pool water and chelates, or binds, them until they are safely filtered out so they cannot dissolve back into the pool water to stain. Metal Gone also aids in scale removal and prevention. Regular use prevents the deposit of new stains and will continue to reduce older metal stains.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review