I clean my filter once every week or two weeks(depending on usage). I believe this helps keep a clean spa. Just spray a little on and hose off. The filter does look cleaner then if I just used water.
Leisure Time Instant Cartridge Clean spray-and-rinse formula provides a quick and easy way to remove scale, minerals, oils, lotions and other debris from cartridge filters. The blue color-indicator ensures complete coverage.
- Blue color spray indicator
- Great for use when soaking filter overnight is not an option.
- Removes oil, grease and calcium from filters in minutes.
1. Remove cartridge filter element from filter housing and rinse thoroughly with water to remove loose material.
2. Saturate the filter element with water.
3. Spray Instant Cartridge Clean over entire surface area for maximum effect.
4. Let set 3-6 minutes.
5. Rinse filter COMPLETELY with water and replace filter back into spa. (NOTE: If filter is not completely rinsed, foaming may occur.)
6. For heavily soiled filters, repeat steps 1-5.
Chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers.