Jack's Magic 02 Safe Shock is a non-chlorine shock, but not a persulfate compound. O2 Safe Shock yields more than 12% active oxygen, 3 times more oxygen than persulfate compounds. O2 Safe Shock can be used as an acid wash pretreatment, making tough copper stains much easier to remove.
- Helps remove gray/black copper stains
- Can be used to pre-treat copper stains
- Ideal for biguanide, ionization, and ozone systems
- Not recommended for chlorinated pools
Free Shipping on All Orders of $50.00 or more
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review