Ultima Total Control is a fast-acting shock and algaecide in one formula. It combines the anti-algae power of chlorinating compounds and chelated copper for immediate and extended relief from black, green and yellow algae. It shock treats at the same time, leaving your pool crystal clear and contaminant free. It's unique granular formulation requires no pre-mixing - it can be added directly to your pool, saving you time and the hassle of dealing with messy liquids
- Shock treats & controls all algae, including black, green, and yellow
- Does not affect pH
- Improves water clarity by supplementing the chlorine already in the pool
- One bottle treats 20,000 Gallons
- Granular formulation for simple application
- Contains chelated copper to prevent staining
1. Adjust pool water pH to 7.2 - 7.8 range with a total water alkalinity range of 100 to 150 ppm.
2. To control pool water algae, distribute 3 pounds over water surface for each 20,000 gallons of pool water. This will raise pool water chlorine residual to 4 ppm for immediate anti-algae shock treatment and add 1 ppm of chelated copper sulfate for extended algae relief.
3. If algae persists, repeat dosage.
Chlorine and Bromine.
Free Shipping on All Orders of $50.00 or more
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review