Ultima Endure water conditioner is a multi-tasking pool product that conditions, clarifies and clears pool water. Its special formulation prevents algae while also creating crystal clear water with lots of sparkle that is softer-feeling and gentle to hair and eyes. It is safe for all pool surfaces and can be used with any sanitizing system. Since it is not affected by UV or evaporation, Endure only needs to applied once a year to enjoy it's maximum benefit.
- Clears water and makes it sparkle.
- Conditions water and gives it a softer, gentler feel.
- Clarifies by inhibiting algae growth.
1. Sanitize with bromine, chlorine or biguanide (PHMB), backwash and clean filter.
2. Balance your pool water and adjust pH between 7.2 – 7.
6. Add 2 lbs. of this product per 1,000 gallons of pool water by broadcasting the product over the surface of the pool with the pump running following the directions below:
a. This initial treatment should be added in three doses with one third of the required amount being added with each application.
b. Brush any undissolved product from the bottom of the pool.
c. The pH of the water will rise as a normal reaction to the introduction of this product. One hour after each application, adjust the pH to 7.2 – 7.6 with a pH decreaser according to the label directions.
d. Allow at least 8 hours between the applications of this product. Do not add additional products until the pH is between 7.2 – 7.6 (NOTE: For every 2 lbs. of this product, approximately 1 lb. of pH decreaser will be required for pH adjustment).
3. Within 10 days, take a water sample to your dealer to test for water balance and to determine if an adequate amount of this product has been added.
Maintenance Application and/or Winterizing:
This product is stable in pool water and is not degraded by sunlight. Product levels should be tested once a month and maintained at a level of 30-50 ppm.
Chlorine, bromine, ozone and salt water sanitizing systems
Free Shipping on All Orders of $50.00 or more
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review