Swim Best Chlorinator & Shock - Multi-Function Shock for Swimming Pools
Swim Best Chlorinator & Shock is a concentrated chlorinating sanitizer. When used as directed, this product provides effective bacterial, fungicidal and algaecidal control in swimming pools.
- Stabilized –Built in stabilizer containing cyanuric acid helps prevent sunlight from degrading the chlorine.
- Fast dissolving – Dissolves rapidly making it ideal for vinyl pools and safe for all pool surfaces.
- Fast acting – Chlorine quickly kills bacteria and algae.
- Restores water clarity – Sanitizes and oxidizes contaminants that lead to dull, hazy water.
- Does not cloud water – Neutral pH prevents clouding effect when shocking.
- Ideal for salt water pools – Adds new chlorine as well as stabilizer in one application.
For Swimming Pools:
Ensure all pool equipment is working properly. Backwash the filter system and adjust pH to between 7.2 – 7.6. Add Chlorine Stabilizer to establish a minimum level of 30-40 ppm.
Shock / Super Chlorination:
- Broadcast one (1) lb. of this product per 10,000 gallons directly into the water in the deep end of the pool.
- Use a pool brush to disperse any granules that may settle to the bottom of the pool.
- Continue operating the pump and filter for at least 10 hours following treatment. DO NOT reenter pool until chlorine residual has dropped to 1-3 ppm.
- With pump running, broadcast four (4) ounces of this product per 10,000 gallons directly into the water in the deep end of the pool.
- Repeat additions until a residual of 1-3 ppm chlorine is established as determined by the use of a test kit.
- Use a pool brush to disperse granules that may have settles to the bottom of the pool.
- Brush all surface-clinging algae visible on the pool surface.
- At night, or when the pool is not in use, broadcast in the deep end of the pool with the pump running.
- Use two (2) lbs. of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water for medium to heavy algae growth, and one (1) lb. per 10,000 gallons for light growth.
- Brush to disperse any granules that settle to the bottom. If algae is still visible, repeat treatment
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review