After this unseasonably warm winter, I opened a green pool. After treating it and getting rid of the algae, it just wasn't crystal clear, it was super cloudy looking. I used the clarifier and within 2 days my pool was crystal clear! This is the 2nd time I've ever had to use a clarifier for my pool in 7 years. Both times I've used this stuff! It works!
Clear and sparkling clean water in the pinnacle of health and beauty of the water in your swimming pool. Even the most gorgeous of swimming pools can be tainted by dull, contaminated water. One of the most ideal ways to restore sparkle and clarity to your pool water is to use Robarb Super Blue from MKM Pool Spa.
Power and Clarity
Robarb Pool Super Blue is a powerful water clarifier that produces and maintains crystal clear pool water without disrupting the pH balance or affecting other chemicals in your pool. It is a highly concentrated formula designed to clear cloudy water by removing dirt particles and neutralizing foreign soaps, oils, and other cloudy particles.
This product features:
- Concentrated Formula - Only 1 oz. treats 5,000 gallons!
- Clears cloudy water fast & prevents future hazy appearance
- Effective at varying temperature levels & range of chemical levels
- Use with all filter types - will not clog filters!
- Reduces sanitizer demand by removing dirt particles
- Allows swimming immediately after treatment
This ultra-concentrated formula means that only 1 oz. will treat 5,000 gallons! Robarb Pool Super Blues effective at almost any temperature and at a wide range of chemical levels. Even better, it will never clog your filters. It is chemically safe and you can swim in your pool or spa immediately after use. This formula is compatible with a variety of other pool chemicals, including chlorine, bromine, ozone, and biguanide sanitizers. Robarb Pool Super Blue is made to be easy to use and economically affordable, so you can obtain clean and clear water without the hassle.
Instructions for Use:
- Dilute in a bucket of water.
- Disperse diluted mixture around edge of pool.
- Add some to skimmers for immediate improvement of filter efficiency.
- Run filter for 8 hours and then vacuum. No more to do until next week!
- Use clarifier within 4-12 hours after EACH shock treatment, super-chlorination, or algaecidal treatment, to remove dead algae and organic debris from pool water.
If you have any questions or concerns about Robarb Pool Specialties Super Blue or any of our top pool and spa products, please contact us online at email@example.com or by phone at 980-328-3043. We look forward to helping you get your pool or spa in shape today!
I've used this product for years, a little goes a long way in my hot tub. Wonderful for making the water crystal clear.