PoolRx Mineral Unit - Yellow Unit for 100-400 Gallon Spas
PoolRx Spa Mineral Purifier Top Features:
- EPA registered
- Simplifies spa care and reduces maintenance time and costs
- Up to six month algaecide protection with reduced chlorine requirements (Residential: 0.5 to 1.0 ppm, Commercial: 1.0-5.5ppm).
- Ideal for spas using chlorine and salt chlorine generators
- Eliminates the need for clarifiers, phosphate removers, and algaecides.
- Facilitates less Cyanuric Acid (CYA) build up and Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) due to reduced chemical usage.
The PoolRx Yellow spa mineral sanitizer unit for spas 100-400 gallons continuously and effectively eliminates algae using a proprietary blend spa mineral purifier packed in specially treated alloy cylinder. The formulation immediately dissolves out of the cylinder to form a stable residual throughout the spa water, which lasts for up to six months. This proprietary mineral blend eliminates algae while freeing up low levels of chlorine to be more active and productive in the water. During the filtration process, the minerals are revitalized each time they pass through the cylinder.
This spa mineral sanitizer provides an enhanced saltwater experience, minimizing the salt chlorine production necessary to keep your saltwater spa sanitized and algae free. Reduced salt chlorine production extends the life of your pool’s salt cell and reduces the amount of acid needed for pH balance, thereby prolonging the life of your spa equipment. PoolRx mineral units work with a very low chlorine or salt chlorine residual, without the need for additional specialty chemicals. Overall, you will save time and money and improve the quality of your spa water and swimming experience.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review