Love the product, the price, the company, the quick shipping. All arrived fairly intact, but some leaked inside the plastic bags, which fortunately contained the lead in the shipping box. Labels succumbed to the dissolving powers of the product....had to carefully wash and wipe containers to avoid chemical burns.
GLB TLC surface cleaner removes oil, grime and mineral scale from common pool surfaces such as tile, vinyl and concrete. This extra-strength, concentrated thick formula clings to upright surfaces longer for more effective cleaning power.
- Removes oil grim, and mineral scale from common pool surfaces
- works on tile, vinyl, and concrete
- Extra-strength, concentrated formula clings to surface
1. Apply TLC with a sponge, cloth, or soft brush. (DO NOT USE AN ABRASIVE APPLICATOR.)
2. Swab surface to be cleaned and let stand no more than 3 minutes. A bubbling action denotes that TLC is loosening the scale and dirt. (DO NOT LET DRY.)
3. Scrub briskly, if necessary, on areas where excessive scale and grime have built up.
4. Wipe surface that was cleaned promptly with a damp cloth; then splash water copiously on the cleaned area to remove any excess material.
TLC surface cleaner is a powerful cleaner for removal of most pool stains. Do not allow TLC surface cleaner to drip on surfaces not intended for cleaning - may cause discoloration or etching. Do not use TLC surface cleaner on marble, porcelain, terrazzo, enamel surfaces or bronze and metallic glazed tiles. See actual TLC surface cleaner label for all precautions.
TLC surface cleaner combines a powerful cleaner with an extra-thick formula for the most effective cleaning!
Chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers, as well as salt water pools