GLB Super Sequa-Sol sequestering agent is a concentrated, granular sequestering agent that prevents staining, scale and rust on pool equipment, pipes and fittings.
- Granular formula prevents staining and scaling
- Highly concentrated, granular formula
- Protects pool equipment
- Great for use at pool start-up or any time a large amount of make-up water is added to the pool
1. For best results, add Super Sequa-Sol as you are filling the pool and allow to circulate overnight before adding additional chemicals.
2. Add 10 oz. per 10,000 gallons of water. If the water is extremely hard (over 200 ppm) or has high iron, copper, or manganese content (over .1 ppm), add 20 oz. per 10,000 gallons of water.
Following initial treatment, add 2 oz. per 10,000 gallons once a week during the pool season.
The best time to use concentrated Super Sequa-Sol sequestering agent is during pool opening. Apply complete dosage directly to the pool near the water source.
Super Sequa-Sol sequestering agent provides fast and effective protection against pool staining and scaling. Its powerful formula holds minerals in solution even in chlorine, bromine, and strong UV sunlight.
Chlorine, bromine, biguanide, ozone and salt water sanitizing systems.
Free Shipping on All Orders of $50.00 or more
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review