GLB Filter Rinse is a One-step formula cleans sand filters fast. Backwashing with plain pool water alone cannot fully remove the caked-on oils and minerals deposits from the sand particles. Filter Rinse renews the sand particles and keeps the filter operating at maximum efficiently to yield crystal clear pool water with longer periods between backwashings.
- Keeps filters working at maximum efficiency
- Clears sand particles of caked-on oils and mineral deposits
1. Close main drain if possible to allow maximum intake from skimmer.
2. Start filter backwash as recommended by manufacturer.
3. While filter is backwashing, slowly pour 8 oz. of Filter Rinse into skimmer so that it goes directly through filter.
4. Continue backwash procedure according to manufacturer's instructions.
Use Filter Rinse every time the filter is backwashed to maintain crystal clear water and maximum filter efficiency.
Use every time filter is backwashed to maintain crystal clear water clarity and maximum efficiency of sand filter.
Keeps filters operating at maximum efficiency.
Chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review