GLB Filter Cleanse is a multi-purpose granular formulation that cleans and unclogs filters of grease, oils and scale with a combination of acids and detergents. Filter Cleanse unique chemistry will gradually change from red to yellow as it cleans. Great for use on all types of swimming pool filters.
- Special solution changes color from red to yellow when filter is clean
- Multi-purpose, granular formulation cleans any type of filter (sand, cartridge or D.E. filters)
For Cartridge Filters and Removable D.E. Filter Elements::
1. Remove cartridge elements and place in suitable plastic container.
2. Cover elements with Filter Cleanse solution (1 lb. per 5 gal. of water).
3. Allow to soak at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight.
4. Remove element from solution, rinse thoroughly and replace in filter.
For Sand Filters and Non-Removable Elements::
1. Backwash filter then drain. Close drain valve.
2. Prepare Filter Cleanse solution (1 lb. per 5 gal. of water).
3. Add sufficient solution to cover sand (see label directions).
4. Allow to stand overnight (12 hours).
5. Backwash until backwash water runs clean.
6. Return filter to normal operation.
Use routinely once every month or two during season to maintain efficient operation. Clean filter early in the spring to remove winter debris and after a period of intense use. It's also important to clean the filter when preparing pool for winter.
A unique combination of acids and detergents, that removes all contaminants with one product.
Chlorine, bromine, mineral purification systems, salt water pools, ozone and biguanide sanitizers.
Free Shipping on All Orders of $50.00 or more
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review