I have used other brand's Drop n Vac products and they worked well. This one, did not. Waste of money.
GLB Drop n' Vac non-alum flocculent, with clarifying capabilities, drops unfilterable debris to the bottom of the pools for easy vacuum removal. Drop n' Vac is effective over a wider range of pH levels than comparable products.
- Works overnight
- Allows for easy vacuum removal
- Works with any sanitizer
- Works over a wider pH range
- Includes a clarifier
1. Shake bottle well before applying.
2. Pour the appropriate amount of Drop n' Vac (10 oz. per 10,000 gallons) into a bucket of water.
3. Empty contents evenly over entire pool.
4. Run pump for 2 hours and then shut the pump off. Allow unfilterable material to settle overnight.
5. Set the filter in WASTE or DRAIN cycle and vacuum to waste all settled debris. Clean the filter and begin normal operation.
Use for bugs and debris - then vacuum away!
Non-alum flocculent will not affect water balance. Safe for all pools including peroxide-based sanitizers.
Chlorine, bromine, salt water pools, ozone and biguanide sanitizers.