- Restores sparkle to cloudy water
- Helps filter work at peak efficiency
- Highly concentrated
- Won't affect pH
Particles in your pool water can really ruin a nice afternoon swim. These tiny specks of dirt, skin, and other things leave your water looking dull and dirty, and that can make anyone think twice about diving in. Thankfully, there’s an easy way to make your pool water look perfectly clean again - GLB Clear Blue Clarifier!
Beautiful Blue Water
This super-concentrated clarifier works with your pool, improving filter efficiency and removing particles, so your pool looks positively beautiful again. You can even use Clear Blue after shock treatments or when using algaecide to help remove debris and organic material from your water.
- Dilute Clear Blue in a bucket of water.
- Add 4 oz. per 10,000 gallons when first filling your pool.
- Fill the pool to the middle of the skimmer or the proper level recommended by the manufacturer.
- Once filled, run your pool filter overnight or 24 hours if possible.
Maintenance Dosage (weekly):
- Dilute in a bucket of water.
- Add 2 oz. per 10,000 gallons around edge of pool.
- Run your filter for 8 hours, then vacuum.
To get more sparkle from your pool water, use GLB Clear Blue clarifier 4 to 12 hours after each shock treatment, superchlorination, or algaecidal treatment to remove dead algae and other organic debris.
Clear Blue adds sparkle to the water by removing small particles that can dull the water.
Chlorine, bromine, ozone, salt water pools, and biguanide sanitizers.
At MKM Pool Spa, we offer our customers the lowest delivered price on all our products. If you have any questions about MKM Pool Spa products like GLB Clear Blue, feel free to give us a call.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review