Applied Biochemists Yellowtrine algaecide quickly rids pools of mustard outbreaks. Its fast-dissolving formula will destroy deposits without leaving a residue.
- Dissolves Quickly
- Leaves No Residue
- May Be Used In All Types Of Pools
Weekly Maintenance (based on 10,000 gallons):
1. For water temperature above 80 degrees, add 4 oz. of Yellowtrine with 1 gallon liquid chlorinating compound or 1 lb. of a dry chlorinating compound once a week.
2. For water temperatures under 80 degrees, add 2 oz. of Yellowtrine weekly and 1/2 gallon liquid chlorinating compound or 1/2 lb. of a dry chlorinating compound.
Yellow or Mustard Algae Removal :
1. Brush walls and floor areas affected by yellow algae.
2. Apply 4 oz. of Yellowtrine as close to affected area as possible.
3. Superchlorinate by adding 1 gallon liquid chlorinating compound or 1 lb. of a dry chlorinating compound.
4. Add Prevent Plus to prevent non-metallic deposits and to maintain water clarity.
It's fast dissolving formula will destroy deposits without leaving a residue.
Chlorine, bromine and ozone sanitizers.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review