I wrote a review last year and again for the money it van't be beat.
Applied Biochemists Pooltrine 60 algaecide is a concentrated non-foaming polymer algaecide. Pooltrine 60 treats and prevents all types of green algae while increasing water clarity.
- Algaecide and water clarifier
- Especially effective in shadowed or indoor pools.
- No waiting to swim.
- No filter clogging.
Visible algae growth:
16 oz. of Pooltrine 60 per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
Initial clean water treatment:
9 oz. of Pooltrine 60 per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
3 oz. of Pooltrine 60 per 10,000 gallons of pool water weekly.
1. Pools containing heavy algae growth should be cleaned prior to using Pooltrine 60. 24 hours after treating visible algae growth, algae debris should be removed using standard cleaning procedures.
2. Dilute Pooltrine 60 with at least nine parts of water before applying. Pour required amount of Pooltrine 60 into a plastic watering can and fill with water.
3. Maintaining constant pool circulation, sprinkle solution around edge of pool.
Chlorine and bromine sanitizers.
I used this last summer and for the money it can't be beat.