Applied Biochemists® Pooltrine® 50 algaecide is an economical algaecide that is effective against green, blue/green, mustard and black algae.
- Keeps water free of algae and slime
- Clarifies swimming pool water
Vacuum algae debris to waste and thoroughly brush pool. Add 5 ¼ ounces of this product to each 10,000 gallons of water or ratio thereof. Add this product directly into pool by pouring around entire outside perimeter of pool.
2. Vacuum pool after 24 hours to remove dead algae.
3. If algae is still visible repeat dose (steps 2 & 3) as necessary until pool is Free® of visible algae.
4. Once algae is under control, clean filter and return to normal operation.
Add 1 ¼ fluid ounces of this product to 10,000 gallons of pool water. Vacuum pool after 24 hours to remove dead algae debris. If visible algae are present or re-appear, repeat this treatment procedure as necessary. When pool is Free® of visible algae, use the recommended maintenance dose. Maintenance dose should be added weekly. If high temperatures prevail or pool has unusually heavy use, add maintenance dose more frequently. Maintenance dose should be added after a heavy or prolonged rainfall.
Chlorine, bromine and biguanide sanitizers.
Free Shipping on All Orders of $50.00 or more
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review