Applied Biochemists Algaetrine algaecide is an economical algaecide designed for aboveground or smaller volume pools. Algaetrine® algaecide effectively and economically controls green and mustard algae without requiring pool closing.
- Controls green and mustard algae
- Swim immediately after treatment
- No foaming
- No filter cleaning
Visible Algae Growth:
16 oz. per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
Prevention of Algae:
16 oz. per 10,000 gallons of pool water once every three months.
1. Maintain pool water in the pH range 7.2 to 7.6. Adjust pH to 7.2 for severe algae.
2. Ensure that filtration system is working properly and that filtration cycle is adequate.
3. A regular brushing program will assist in the removal of stubborn algae.
4. Calculate the volume of Algaetrine algaecide required for your pool.
5. Add this product directly to the pool, distributing over as wide an area as possible.
6. While Algaetrine algaecide controls algae, it is important that adequate levels of sanitizer (chlorine) be maintained to control bacterial growth.
Chlorine and bromine sanitizers.
Free Shipping on All Orders of $50.00 or more
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review